Australian Foot Fetish network.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Australian Foot Fetish network.

This Forum is for people from Australia wanting to meet other aussies with foot fetishes.

3 posters

Your first subject

Admin
    Admin

Your first subject Empty I have a foot fetish and I am proud.

Post  Admin Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:22 pm

I am a 22yr old guy from Sydney Australia. I have had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember. I remember my school days when instead of paying attention to the teacher, I would be watching girls slipping off their shoes under the desk, and playing with their shoes. It is something I have always loved, but been so ashamed of too. Thisis because it seems NO ONE ELSE liked it the way I did. It used to be so hard to talk about with other people, because people who dont have the fetish, dont understand and how can u tell if someone has a foot fetish? I have also noticed that I am 22 and still have not met any girl who likes having her feet played with, wearing stockings or socks for sexual purpose, or liking me watch her feet. This is why I have created this site. To help others like myself who want to meet people with the fetish, without being looked at like a freak! People with foot fetishes are not weird, freaky, or disgusting! Lots of people have this fetish, but are no where to be found. Why? Well simply because they are afraid of 'coming out'. The fear of being looked down upon for having a foot fetish, prevents people with foot fetishes from meeting as no one admits to liking it. Hopefully this site will provide a community for people to meet others and be confident in having this fetish. I am very excited and looking forward to meeting lots of interesting people.
    rasike

Your first subject Empty hello sir

Post  rasike Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:18 pm

have u stopped this amazing web site
    thatfootlovers

Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

Post  thatfootlovers Mon May 11, 2015 6:01 am

Hello anyone around here?

Sponsored content

Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:23 pm